Monday, April 4, 2022

H2H Challenges: Anything Goes

Heart 2 Heart Challenges is kicking off the month of April with an "anything goes" challenge!  I decided to share a layout that I made with our Craft with Heart scrapbooking subscription program.  (We offer both cardmaking and scrapbooking subscriptions; learn more HERE.)

In addition to the beautiful layout that you can make with the subscription, I added in a pocket page and additional coordinating cardstock to be able to showcase all of our photos of our visit to Bryce Canyon National Park last summer.  I love how well our products work together!

You can see how I added my stamps and cardstock to stretch this kit a little further!

Be sure to visit the Heart2Heart Challenge blog and join us with "anything goes" in April!

1 comment:

Thanks for taking the time to visit and leaving me a comment!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails