Sunday, April 17, 2022

National Scrapbooking Day Blog Hop

Don't let the title fool you!  Today isn't National Scrapbooking Day!  This blog hop is featuring projects made with the cool product bundles available to order NOW to get ready for lots of Close To My Heart fun on Facebook on National Scrapbooking Day.  (If you're already hopping, then you've probably arrived from Darlys's blog.  From here, you'll visit Katy's blog next.)


I made this layout after creating the two layouts from the Good Vibes scrapbooking kit.  I had to add some White Daisy cardstock, but I always have that in stock.  I used my Daisy Alphabet stamp set to create my title piece.  I plan to journal on the other block on the left page.  The stickers and wooden flowers were all "leftovers" from the original kit.  I did fussy cut the camera out of the patterned paper to create that little piece.

Don't be afraid to use the scraps from your projects!  I plan to make some cards with the small pieces that are left.

Please leave a comment before hopping next to Scrappin Katy's blog!

{Click HERE for all the blog hop participants' links.}


6 comments:

  1. That paper is perfect for your photos! This layout is great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fun looking location! Perfect papers to document this adventure!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great, quick to put together layout! This paper was perfect for your pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wonderful layout! I love the pattern. The photo choice with the papers is fantastic!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Good vibes is PERFECT for your photos!!! I've already bought 2 of these kits KNOWING that I had a ton of photos to scrapbook but now you've given me even MORE options..lol

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to visit and leaving me a comment!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails