Saturday, April 16, 2022

Mini Bendy Birthday Cards

The "mini bendy" card style was new to me, so I featured it as my April VIP project for my VIP customers.  (Let me know if you'd like to learn more!  Click HERE for a little info about the perks of being a CTMH VIP.)  

Today, I am sharing two cards that I made in this fun style.  Both use the Cake Day Scrapbooking stamp set and Thin Cuts.  The first one features the Cake Day paper collection.  I stamped my cake image with Lemonade, Green Apple, and Black inks.
Don't you love the dimension of the card?  It will lay flat to mail and then stand up due to the bendy band and the pop-up folds.  Though it doesn't photograph well, I used Lemonade and Green Apple shimmer brushes on the stamped image.
The back features two panels so that you have room to write a message.  I made this card for my mother-in-law for her 85th birthday!

My second card features the same style and stamps but with the In Full Bloom collection.

I used Lemonade, Mint, Lagoon, and Black to stamp the cake. 
I embellished the cake with Gold Stickles, Mint and Lagoon shimmer brushes, silver glitter dots, and silver shimmer trim.

Though this card looks complicated, it isn't too terribly hard to make.  Become a VIP to receive access to monthly exclusive project (retroactive to all that are available)!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to visit and leaving me a comment!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails