Thursday, May 26, 2022

Cake Day Fab @ 50 Layout Share

My family and friends helped me celebrate a big birthday in a big way earlier this year!  I thought that Wildberry ended up being a great addition to the black & gold color scheme of the layout I made to commemorate the celebration.

I used the recent Cake Day stamp set and Thin Cuts stamped in Toffee, Ballerina, Wildberry, and Black plus cut the 50 out of gold glitter paper with my retired Thin Cuts alphabet and numbers.
Banners or pennants are always festive!  I used some of the Love Story (Black) papers also.  The stamp is one in my stash from a retired special that seemed to fit very well.
I have to reprint a photo of my daughters and nephews but will add that soon to finish this layout.  

Remember that Wildberry, the color of the year, won't be around forever!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to visit and leaving me a comment!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails