Monday, May 30, 2022

More Hope & Kindness

 Here's another travel layout that I made using the Hope & Kindness collection.

I love using sketches as my inspiration/"recipe" to help guide my layouts, and I'm really glad that I thought to check out the 4x6 Photo Sketch Blog.  Her design that I copied is way better than what I had envisioned in my planning stage!
Most of the accents are from the paper collection, but I also used pennant stickers and die cuts.  I had fun embellishing this layout with my white gel pen and gold stickles.  (I have one photo still to develop and add to the left page where the big white box is.)
Thanks for letting me share another travel-themed layout with the Hope & Kindness collection!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to visit and leaving me a comment!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails