Sunday, May 22, 2022

May Stamp of the Month, You Can Do Anything, Mountain Card

The mountain scene in the May stamp of the month, You Can Do Anything, is so peaceful that I thought it would make a nice retirement card.


After stamping the image (and a few clouds) on a 3.75"x5" panel of White Daisy cardstock, I colored the image with watercolor pencils.  I chose greens and blues to mimic our Appalachian mountains and lake living.  I blended everything with a paint brush and water, then added some Lemonade shimmer brush to the sun.  I wonder how it might look with some sun rays but was afraid to go too over the top.  I finished it off with a Postage Frames Thin Cut in Sapphire.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to visit and leaving me a comment!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails