Sunday, May 29, 2022

Hope & Kindness Layout

It's always fun to challenge myself to use our collections in (somewhat) unexpected ways.  I thought the colors of the new Hope & Kindness special collection would match well with photos from our trip out West, and I have to say that I was right!

I decided to use a sketch from Make It From Your Heart, Vol. 5 but switched the left & right pages.  Toffee provided a rich but neutral background to make my accents pop.  


I kept my accents minimal with a few stickers, kraft Hope & Kindness die cuts, and gold glitter gems.  (I have to add them and gold sequins to my wish list!)  I decided that flowers were a little too much for these particular photos.


I love how that little sliver of gold glitter paper (only 1/4" wide) adds such a pretty pop to the page!  I used the stickers and die cuts at the top and then added the title after stamping it with Toffee ink and my Celebration Alphabet stamp set on a stitched frames Thin Cut.

Don't you agree that this collection works well for travel photos too?  If you're interested in any of these products, you can find them HERE.  The Hope & Kindness collection is only available through the end of the month.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to visit and leaving me a comment!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails