Monday, January 23, 2023

CSI Case Inspiration 403 Meets January's Stamp of the Month, Frosty Days

My layout is pretty much a total and complete copy of the CTMH Corporate January stamp of the month artwork, and I am 100% okay with that!

I didn't have silver glitter paper, so I used silver foil paper.  I made my own polka dot paper by spritzing white gloss spray on Sapphire cardstock.  I had fun showcasing my fur babies along with the adorable critters from the January stamp of the month, Frosty Days.

Left page close up:


Right page close up:

Challenge details HERE


I think my layout fits the challenge by using some of the colors from the inspiration photo, the snow theme, and the critters.  In addition, I used stripes, house (see the bird house?),  hand lettering (AKA my poor handwriting LOL), other animals, hats, and a heart.  

Thanks for letting my share my version of this layout, my (adorable IMHO) kitties, and the January stamp of the month!  Please leave a comment sharing what you like too.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to visit and leaving me a comment!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails