Sunday, January 22, 2023

Title Page Challenge

As I am working on getting myself organized this year, I've been inspired to create more (which is a great thing) and am working on better systems to manage my creations (still a work in progress).  I have several albums started that lack title pages, so the current Lasting Memories Layout Challenge #633, to create a title page, was just the inspiration I needed.

I pulled two favorite family photos from 2021 off my bulletin board by my craft desk.  These (retired) Close To My Heart "Lovely" Picture My Life cards matched really well, so I played around with the design and mounted everything on (retired) Blue Bell cardstock.  I added Blue Bell shimmer trim and glitter gems, plus stamped the year with my (retired) Daisy alphabet.

It feels really good to get (somewhat) organized and to create a layout that immediately went into an album!  If you're also a scrapbooker, then I know you can appreciate my sense of accomplishment right now.  

As always, thanks for letting me share with you!

2 comments:

  1. The soft colors are so pretty! Thanks for sharing at Lasting Memories!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful layout! The PML cards are perfect for this title page. Thanks so much for playing along with us at Lasting Memories and I hope to see more of your beautiful work!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to visit and leaving me a comment!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails