Friday, January 20, 2023

Storybook Christmas Layout

The new Storybook collection is probably not what you first think of for Christmas, but I thought the color palette worked well the pictures from us celebrating Christmas Day with my sweet mother-in-law.

Because I wanted to include five 4"x6" photos, I searched the 4x6 Photo Sketch Blog and found the 5 Photo Scrapbook Sketch (12x12- 201), which I think worked perfectly for my photos.

The pretty white acrylic shapes are from the (recently retired) Christmas Story embellishments.  I also added some Mist shimmer trim for some sparkle.
I stamped the trees from the January stamp of the month, Frosty Days on Sage cardstock (front and back to get the two shades).  I also added the cute little bird.  All four of the stamped images are embellished with Icicles Stickles to add more sparkle and shimmer.

Hopefully these pages have helped you see the many possibilities with paper collections.  They can be used for so much more than you might think!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to visit and leaving me a comment!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails