Sunday, January 1, 2023

Happy 2023 with Close To My Heart (and Me)!

Happy 2023!  (Are you as surprised as I am that the new year is here already?!?  Where does the time go?)  Do you set goals or resolutions in the new year?  I don't really, but it is a good time to reflect and think about ways to do and be better.  I am looking forward to getting back into a better crafting groove.  I'm really excited about the newest Close To My Heart catalog, available now until the end of March!


The new "Are We There Yet?" collection (featured on the cover) is going to be perfect to use with photos of my big trip last year!

January brings an adorable "Frosty Days" stamp of the month featuring cute wintry woodland critters and trees.

The newest special offers three different, fun collections called "It's the Little Things."  Fun 6"x6" patterned paper pairs with three different stamp sets and stickers for three different workshops: a 12"x12" scrapbooking workshop (three 2-page layouts and one single layout), a mini album workshop (twenty 6"x6" pages), and a cardmaking workshop (two each of 18 different cards).  Learn more HERE- click on the Promotions tab!

Carryover specials include Now & Forever and Workshop Wow: Four Seasons.  (Click on their names to learn more.)

I look forward to sharing more of my artwork with you and getting back to regularly scheduled, in-person classes.  You can learn more about them on my Facebook page HERE

Best wishes to you and yours as we begin a new year together!  Happy 2023!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to visit and leaving me a comment!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails