Tuesday, October 20, 2009

1st Grade (Layouts #44 & 45)

Here's my baby back in 1st grade. Don't you love the snaggletooth grin? She's now a big 3rd grader. The left side is based on the Reflections Sidebar- Original (#3a) and the right is the Bottom Border- Portrait (#2c), also from Reflections. The great thing about this book of one-page layouts is that it tells you what layout sketches also look good with the pattern if you're wanting a two-page layout. Except for my title/closing pages, I always create two-page layouts. I just have a thing about both sides matching.


I also went ahead and made myself a 6"x6" layout of the wallet photos. I figure the girls' 12"x12" albums will go with them one day, so the smaller albums are mine. :)
Both layouts use the (now retired/unavailable) Whoops-A-Daisy paper pack and the (still available) coordinating My Stickease. Fast, quick, and easy! (No comments about that one from the peanut gallery, okay?)

2 comments:

  1. That paper is perfect for those pictures! Great layouts. Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great idea to make 6x6 with the smaller photos....never would have thought of that. LOVE the pics and the LO's...what a cutie.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to visit and leaving me a comment!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails