Thursday, October 22, 2009

Spring 2007 (Layouts #47, 48, and 49)

{Disclaimer: You have seen these photos already but not these layouts. It may feel like deja vu but it's not.}

We couldn't decide on our photos from our photo shoot way back in '07, so we ended up buying the entire proof package. I am so glad that nothing before the Tickled Pink paper pack special ever felt "just right" for these photos, because I love how these work together! It was so nice to make time Saturday to create these layouts.

Ansley's layout is based on the Imagine Personality Presence sketch. I love that Close To My Heart's how-to guides give exact measurements that you can follow (as I did on the left) or customize to suit your photos (as I did on the right).


For once I had fewer photos of Macey than Ansley so I chose a different sketch, the Conclusion Combo pattern, also from Imagine. (Seriously, if you like to scrapbook or want to get started, you have got to check out these books!) I had to pull some Crystal Blue cardstock from my stash to complete her layout, which was no hardship since blue is her favorite color.


Finally, I had to make myself a 6"x6" layout for MY album. I used scraps plus a 6"x12" piece of Crystal Blue cardstock (cut in half). While I didn't follow a sketch, the left side definitely resembles a Reflections Main Frame and the right a Sidebar.

Even though spring is long gone, I will always treasure my memories of my little angels at this age. Having a family portrait really captures the moment for all time.

Thanks for looking!

2 comments:

Thanks for taking the time to visit and leaving me a comment!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails