Friday, October 23, 2009

Twitterpated My Stickease & More

Last night my sixth grader had her first-ever band concert!
(She is learning to play the clarinet, like I did at her age.) They've only been in school for about 10 weeks, and the band director said that they have had only 15 practices with instruments. I was pleasantly surprised with their rendition of "Mary Had a Little Lamb!" Then 7th & 8th grade bands also played, and it was amazing to hear the difference a year or two can make.

Today is a half day at school for parent/teacher conferences. Since I have to stay the full day, DH is keeping the girls and crazily enough has allowed them BOTH to have a friend come home for the afternoon. Maybe he'll still be sane when I get home...

Since I haven't had any time to create more artwork, I thought I'd share the adorable Twitterpated My Stickease. They are so cute! (My Stickease are self-adhesive artwork with a matte, cardstock-type finish to them. You get two 6"x12" pieces of artwork in every My Stickease package.) I can't wait to use these on my Twitterpated layouts at this weekend's scrapbook class. If you're in the neighborhood, we'll be scrapping at 2:00 on Sunday, and then making cards starting around 4:00. (You can read more about it on my CTMH website- link at right.)

The very last image shows the back side of the My Stickease: two different two-page 12"x12" layouts featuring the Stickease. How's that for inspiration?













4 comments:

  1. These are cute, are they your designs?
    I have never used close to my heart. Nor have I been to a longaberger party... I thought they only sold baskets. I will have to check out your website, it looks like some fun other stuff there!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I absolutely love the colours in this line. Can't wait to see what you do with the Stickease.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Kristen, they're not my design but they are available through CTMH. I am going to have lots of fun w/them!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So that's why I saw the buses out early. Hope L survived four girls!

    Cute Stickease. Maybe I can drop by later on to the party.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to visit and leaving me a comment!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails