Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Holiday Warmth/Just Because Workshop Card 3

While on Holiday, here are a pair of cards using the Holiday Warmth stamp set (Oct. stamp of the month).


Both cards use a card pattern from the Wishes "Just Because" card workshop. I love the simplicity of this sketch and stamping on the white space.

These may be my holiday card this year. I am really thinking that less is more. The adhesive clear sparkles add just the right touch of bling without adding bulk, which is a big plus when making and mailing in bulk.


I'm having a Christmas card class on 12/5 so mark your calendars!



1 comment:

  1. These are GREAT Hayley!!! Hope you are having fun on your cruise.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to visit and leaving me a comment!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails