Wednesday, October 21, 2009

All About Us Album Title Page (Layout #46)

This is one of those layouts that I really wish you could see in person. Besides enjoying meeting new people from all over, this layout is so much prettier in person. I may never go back to plain white cardstock! The base for this page is CTMH's textured White Daisy cardstock, and it is so rich.

My photos are from a photo shoot at church back in May of 2007. I finally broke into my Tickled Pink scrapbook kit from this past May. (Sorry, the papers and stamp set are no longer available.) I wish that I had taken a close up of the flower clusters so that you could see the textured cardstock and of the glitter paper too. LMK if you'd like to see it IRL! I'd be happy to show it off. The layout is based on the Reflections Title Topper- Photos (#1h), and it is the title page of our "All About Us" album.

5 comments:

  1. Great layout. I love this pack and still have not had a chance to play with it.....thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great layout, love what you made! Your pages are phenomenal. I need to get going on some scrapping!

    I have a free turkey image on my blog today, if you are interested in such a thing!

    Have a most wonderful of days!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is simply stunning Hayley! Your flowers are divine!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I saw it in person and she is right! I am definitely putting white textured cardstock on my next order!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to visit and leaving me a comment!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails