Saturday, October 24, 2009

Woohoo! 5 Continents!

Woohoo! I've had visitors from 5 different continents on my blog! North America, South America, Europe, Asia, and Australia were all represented at once on my "recent visitors" map (at right). Please leave me a comment if you stop by! Thanks! Merci! Danke! Gracias! Arigato!



(So now you know, how truly simple a person I am since international visitors really make me this happy! Now if they would just leave a comment... Maybe they're afraid I'll stalk them... LOL)

3 comments:

  1. Hi Haley! I'm one of the European dots :-) The Air Force sent us to Germany for a couple of years.
    CTMH sista
    ~Sara

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sara, thanks for stopping by! I hope you're enjoying your time in Germany.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to visit and leaving me a comment!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails