Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Flourished Blessings Fall Cards

Judging by the comments, you like my artwork posts better than the ones without, so here are a few fall cards I made. All four are based on the card pattern provided in the Grace Workshop guide, but I used my Flourished Blessings stamp set and Magic Moments paper pack. The colors are Cocoa, Sunflower, Hollyhock, and Sweet Leaf. (The paper includes Indian Corn Blue but I didn't use that on my cards.)

Is it beginning to feel like fall in your neck of the woods? It certainly is here. We had a lovely dinner Mon. night at my parents' with two sets of out-of-town aunts and uncles in attendance. Who can ask for more than great food and great company?




2 comments:

  1. Beautiful cards with many possibilities of use.

    Yep, our dinner was good for the tummy and filled with lots of love 'n hugs. And two cute puppies included in the family. Life is good!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is totally fall here. Windy, wet, blustery and COLD. I think we woke to 38 degrees this morning.
    I LOVE what you did with these papers and stamps..they are perfect together. I love all your posts, art related or not. :-)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to visit and leaving me a comment!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails