Saturday, October 10, 2009

Holiday

No, I'm not talking about the October stamp of the month, Holiday Warmth. It's the Carnival Holiday! There is a connection to Christmas, though. We are celebrating Christmas about two months early with a Bell family cruise.

I am sooooo looking forward to spending time with my family! My parents are taking my brother, my sister and her family, and me and my family on a cruise this week. Fortunately, we have Fall Break so we're not even breaking any truancy laws. :)

If you'd like to follow along in "real time," be sure to check out my parents' blog, The Traveling Bells. I will not be posting live from the cruise, but I have scheduled some posts while we're away, so please check back.

Bon voyage!

3 comments:

  1. Yes, we are on the road heading to the port in Mobile! Let the Holiday begin!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I for one would be proud of you for breaking truancy laws! Have a great time one and all!!! how come we are not taking care of Shadow? We have the other bells covered.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Woohoooo good for you! Have fun!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to visit and leaving me a comment!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails