Monday, October 19, 2009

So Grateful/Color Me Monday Combo

If it's Monday it must mean back to the grindstone! I hope my students are well rested and ready to get back to work. I'm not sure I am, but boy was it a fun fall break! (I truly am grateful for my job and my students.)

This simple card measures 4.75"x3". I love its smaller size! My color palette was taken directly from a past "Color Me Monday" combo by Jeanette Lynton.

Customers at a recent gathering received this card as a thank you with their order, and I was very flattered when one of them asked where they could buy the leaf paper. I told her that she would have to make it. I stamped it using the colors at right and my November Word Puzzle stamp set. (I am still so sad that they are being retired, but at least you have until 12/31 to get them.)




6 comments:

  1. Very pretty, and very versatile--just change the wording...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was taking a look at your previous posts and wanted to let you know that I just loved your Be yourself shirts!!!! I also loved the key chains. I was frantic about what to make for our team holiday party and I think I may have been inspired. I hope you don't mind that I am scrap lifting (can you call it scrap lifting if its not really a scrap layout?) but anyways.....Thank YOU for your talented and Creative ideas!
    Wendy

    ReplyDelete
  3. here's a color combo I am going to try inspired by the beach...juniper,crystal blue, lt gray, desert sand with colonial white accents

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is gorgeous Hayley. Your random stamped leaves are wonderful. I also can't believe they are retiring the word puzzles...I bet they bring out new ones!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Really pretty card, it is so serene and pretty!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great colors. I love how you worked with them. There is such a natural look to the rock and rolled leaves.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to visit and leaving me a comment!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails