Thursday, October 15, 2009

More Holiday Warmth

We leave the Holiday today but the adventure is not over! Stay tuned for more...

This is my final Holiday Warmth card (for now). It is based on the Top It Off sketch from Wishes. One thing I love about the 8"x3.5" cards is that they fit in a business envelope. If you write a holiday newsletter, it would slip into this card perfectly.





Can you see the prisma glitter bling?

I colored this whimsical tree with my waterbrush and Juniper ink. When it was completely dry, I traced the lines with my Juniper marker because the waterbrush had faded them. I love how it turned out!

If you have any questions about this card or any other, just ask me in the comments and I will get back to you. Thanks!

2 comments:

  1. Pretty! Love that size.

    It was a great week, but it is good to be back in Mayberry. Time to play catch up!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope you had a blast Hayley!!! Love this card.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to visit and leaving me a comment!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails