Sunday, October 11, 2009

Holiday Warmth Swap Cards

Since I'm sailing on the Holiday, I thought that I should probably share some more Holiday Warmth cards with you.

These gorgeous cards were all made by members of my Close To My Heart unit. I believe the Juniper square card (top left) was made by my upline, Chris Hill. Pamela Berry made the 3"x6" card at the bottom left. I love her attention to details! Taralyn made the precious 3" square card.

This lovely card by Tonya Stone uses the create-a-shade paint to give it the pearlized finish.

Carla Ramirez made the darling square card at right, Bridget Mahler made the festive card at center, and Camy Eisentrager made the card at right with the metal rimmed tag.





1 comment:

Thanks for taking the time to visit and leaving me a comment!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails