Thursday, February 25, 2010

CTMH One Of A Kind Cards

Since my friend Sarah is considering buying the One Of A Kind stamp set (and has needed a little cheering up), I sent her a little happy mail last week.

This 8"x3.5" card is based on the "Top It Off" sketch from Wishes. This size is great because you can mail them in business envelopes. I figure robbing things from your household makes your crafting budget go a bit further. ;)

The second card is one you're probably getting tired of. It's my open house card AGAIN (Originals Center Charm), but this time it uses the Caboodle colors plus Chocolate. Isn't just about everything better with a little chocolate?

Top It Off Card:
Techniques: sanded card stock; edge distressing; cluster stamping

All supplies from Close To My Heart: One Of A Kind stamp set; That's Amore paper pack; Chocolate textured card stock; Chocolate, Blush, Tulip, Bamboo, Garden Green, and Olive inks; distressing kit; Chocolate ribbon; Sparkles (regular and bitty)

Center Charm card:
Techniques: sanded card stock; direct-to-paper ink distressing; 1st/2nd generation stamping

All supplies from Close To My Heart: One Of A Kind stamp set; Colonial White and Sorbet card stock; Chocolate and Colonial White textured card stock; Chocolate, Sorbet, Sweet Leaf, Buttercup, and Crystal Blue inks; Chocolate brad; Sorbet ribbon; Sparkles (regular and bitty)

3 comments:

  1. Both cards are great! No, we're not tired of the design - love seeing all the variations!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes you did!!!!! And I was SO happy to get them!!! I have showed all my friends here how awesome they are. And the bonus CD. Thanks so much Hayley!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Tired of the design? Never! And this particular chocolate is on the OK list during Lent:-)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to visit and leaving me a comment!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails