Tuesday, February 16, 2010

In Front of the Fire and Bloom

Crazy title I know! Maybe winter is getting to me! Here is a picture of our cat Franklin enjoying the fire last night. (Yes, that is a real fire in there. You just can't really see the flames or embers in this shot.) I just couldn't resist sharing. {I got the call about 45 minutes ago that school is canceled again today. We have at least 1/2" of snow on top of the icy "goodness" from before. Now I am starting to worry about our spring testing and getting everything taught in time, not to mention spring break!}

Now, onto a little taste of spring. I am sooo sick of this white stuff blanketing our yard. It has been such a damp, cold winter. YUCK. Bring on spring!

This layout itself is another one that I received in a swap. It uses the retired Paper Garden papers. All I had to do was decide on my pictures and journaling. These are from last Spring.



{Layout 2010 #9}

2 comments:

  1. Franklin is looking for Spring! So am I. Love the l/o.

    Enjoy pancakes tonight...tell everyone hi!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love that Bloom layout, too! They need to quit retiring all these good papers. :-) Happy Mardi Gras!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to visit and leaving me a comment!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails