Tuesday, December 28, 2010

We Love To Read Layout/Quotes of the Week

Books are the quietest and most constant of friends; they are the most accessible and wisest of counselors, and the most patient of teachers.
~ Charles Eliot


“No entertainment is so cheap as reading, nor any pleasure so lasting.”
― Lady Mary Wortley Montagu

This layout, featuring photos from a span of years, went together in a snap using the Grace Level 1 layout. What is a Level 1 layout? It is a layout that Close To My Heart has preprinted for you! In fact, you get four preprinted layout pages (two two-page 12"x12" layouts), two sheets of coordinating patterened paper, two sheets of card stock, and two sheets of My Stickease self-adhesive artwork! Level 1 kits definitely live up to CTMH's motto, "Faster, simpler, easier!"
We three girls definitely love to read, and I'm glad to capture this important snippet of our lives. My goal currently is to scrapbook more of the every day, because time is certainly flying by. (Do you see Baby Ansley in the top left photo? The far right photos show her this summer. Where have the years gone?!?)
Make the most of your day today! I hope you get to do something that you enjoy. I for one will be glad when the library opens back up. :)

{Layout 2010 #66}

1 comment:

  1. Honey, I look at YOU and wonder where the years have gone! Cute...

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to visit and leaving me a comment!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails