Thursday, November 22, 2012

Count Your Blessings

Happy Thanksgiving to all my American friends and family!  We are blessed to be able to spend this holiday at my cousin's home with extended family.  (We'll also celebrate again on Saturday with my in laws.)  Here is a simple gratitude journal that I made to take to my cousin.  I hope that it will become a treasured keepsake of memories.
I began by covering an inexpensive composition book with the beautiful (retired) Dreamin' paper.  I stamped the title square with Crystal Blue and Pacifica inks with The Works alphabet and the A Little Thanks stamp set.  The offset medallion was stamped in Goldrush and Chocolate.  I glitzed it up with Bronze and Almond Glitter Glitz Gel.
No matter where you live, take time to count your blessings!  Cultivate an attitude of gratitude.
 
I'm entering this gratitude journal at Tammy's Scrapin Corner Challenge #37: Anything Fall or Thanksgiving.

4 comments:

  1. You are a blessing to me. Kim will love this. Beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have a Happy Thanksgiving and a year full of blessings!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a beautiful book cover. Thanks so much for joining us at Tammy's Scrapin' Corner this wee.

    Diane
    Tammy's Scrapin' Corner DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow - your gratitude journal is beautiful. I love the colors and all the flowers. Its just amazing. Thanks so much for joining us this week at Tammy's Scrappin Corner.

    Hugs and smiles

    Laine
    DT - Tammy's Scrappin Corner.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to visit and leaving me a comment!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails