Wednesday, August 14, 2013

Autumn/Winter Idea Book Blog Hop

Hold on to your hats, because you are going to be blown away by all of the great new things available in the Close To My Heart Autumn/Winter Idea Book!  Some of my favorite consultant friends and I have teamed up to share our new goodies with you in this blog hop.  (If you've already started hopping, then you've probably arrived from Vicki's blog.  After you check out what I've got for you, click to visit Michelle next.)
The Laughing Lola paper pack is my current favorite from the new Idea Book (although I know I am going to fall in love with more of them as I use them!), and when paired with the NEW Paisley Perfect stamp set, I can't help but think of my girls.  I can't wait to find the perfect picture of them to add to this layout!

To create it, I cut the photo mat and the sentiment frame with my Cricut Art Philosophy cartridge.  I used Black, Gypsy, Bamboo, and Crystal Blue inks for my stamping.  For embellishments, I used the new Black Mini Medley collection, Sparkles Flourishes, lots of black, white, blue, and purple Sparkles, and a strip of Lagoon Washi tape.  Too bad you can't see the glitter on the black button very well!
While I had my supplies out, I created this quick thank you card (with the addition of the Card Word Puzzle stamp set), using a sketch from Make It From Your Heart, Vol. 1.
Thanks for joining me!  I'm linking these projects up to the Color My Heart Laughing Lola color dare.

Now check out Michelle's inspiration next.


14 comments:

  1. That sass thing cracks me up!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great page and a great card. There's so much you can do with Lola! Thanks for playing the Color Dare.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cool projects and I'm lovin that paper too

    ReplyDelete
  4. As always Haley, you rock! I love all the new products you shared and need to get them all!! Thanks for joining us at Color My Heart

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a fun layout! I like that "sass" stamp, too, and the paisleys. I'll have to "hop" after I get home and see some more new things.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the "tumbling" paisleys on the layout. Fun arrangement!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Me too! Laughing Lola is a great paper pack! Your work is very pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oooh, I'm in love with your layout! I love the gorgeous colorful stamped paisleys! Thanks for playing again at Color My Heart!

    Sarah

    ReplyDelete
  9. The paisley stamp looks wonderful with that patterned paper.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Everybody needs some SASS! Love it and the paisley...

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to visit and leaving me a comment!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails