Tuesday, August 6, 2013

Autumn/Winter Idea Book Highlights: Paper Collections

Close To My Heart is THE stamping company with our beautiful My Acrylix stamps, and stamping is so much more fun with pretty papers and embellishments!  Here's the Autumn/Winter paper collection line up:

*Babycakes
This neutral palette is so sweet and comforting, and of course I'll be showing you how to extend this beyond babies...

*Frosted
A wintry neutral that again can be used for so much more!

*Huntington
This collection is beautiful for fall- or any time of year!

*Laughing Lola
The name says it all: funky, fashionable, and fun!  But wait until you see how versatile Laughing Lola truly is!

*ProPlayer
Game on indeed!  Not a gamer or athlete?  Don't worry- the paper is really cool, and very 21st century!

*Sarita
Beautiful colors that you can tone down or ramp up, depending on your style!

So, which one grabbed you first?  I had to get my hands on ALL of them, and I'll be featuring them over the next six months of classes, workshops, and blog posts.

2 comments:

  1. So far, I don't seen anything that screams "I HAVE to have that one" but I'm sure they'll grow on me. They always do. (Not like I "need" any more paper anyway...) I'll look forward to making things with these in our classes and deciding I have to have some!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to visit and leaving me a comment!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails