Tuesday, August 13, 2013

Reel Life Laughing Lola Card

This weekend I was able to play in my craft room due to the rain (and to unwind from our first week of school!).  I just love my new Reel Life stamp set, and I used it to create this fun card.
The card sketch is from the new Make It From Your Heart, Vol. 2 how-to guide.  I was able to use up some of my scraps on it.  The honeycomb background and sentiment stamp are from the Reel Life stamp set.  I like how Bamboo and Crystal Blue look with the Laughing Lola paper pack.  In case you can't tell, the black band is black shimmer trim.  It sparkles so prettily in person!

I am linking this card up to the Color My Heart Laughing Lola color dare and the Heart 2 Heart Challenges Sentiment-ally Yours challenges.

8 comments:

  1. I love the way you used the honeycomb to add another layer of pattern to the card. Thanks for playing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Another great card! Glad you had some "play" time this weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nicely done! I love how you used the MIFYH Vol. 2 sketch and used lots of layers. Thanks for playing the Color Dare!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You're right, the Bamboo and Crystal Blue coordinate perfectly with this paper pack. Great card!! So glad you decided to link it up to Color My Heart this week.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful card, Haley! Thanks for sharing it!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very pretty card, Haley! Yes, I love Crystal Blue and Bamboo with Laughing Lola. Thanks for playing along with us at Color My Heart Color Dare--hope you can find time to play with us again soon!
    :) Marie

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the bling! Thanks for playing at Color My Heart this week. I hope I get that stamp set some time!

    Sarah

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to visit and leaving me a comment!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails