Thursday, August 22, 2013

Make Any Layout a Birthday Layout

When I uploaded my daughter's 12th birthday pictures to Studio J, none of the birthday kits really made the photos pop.  The Stella collection was a great match, so I turned it into a birthday layout with a stack of "presents."
To make the "presents" (which also makes a fabulous tiered cake), add a text box from the Studio J Text & Photo Areas tab.  Drag it where you want it, resize it as needed, and then choose the color that you prefer.  I embellished mine with different My Stickease borders (cropped and rotated to fit), a My Stickease title, and ribbon.
It is so hard to believe that our baby is 12!

2 comments:

  1. Great job on making everything pop...and great event. We had fun. Love this gal...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great layout, but I can't believe she's 12, either!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to visit and leaving me a comment!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails