Monday, July 23, 2018

H2H Challenges: Fresh Air Fun

This week's Heart 2 Heart challenge is Fresh Air Fun.  You don't have to use the Fresh Air collection, but it's a great fit! This is the card I made my husband for our 23rd anniversary.  (My does time fly!!!) 
It didn't take long to fussy cut the focal image from the Fresh Air Scrapbooking set after stamping it in Fern and rolling it in New England Ivy.  The sentiment is from a retired CTMH set.  I used a sketch from Make It From Your Heart, Vol. 4 to put this together pretty quickly.  He really seemed to like it!

Be sure to visit the H2H blog and see our designers' inspiration.  All of our July challenges are open to the end of the month, so won't you join us for one or more?  You earn a special badge for participating in each of the month's challenges. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to visit and leaving me a comment!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails