Friday, July 27, 2018

50th Anniversary Final Cruise Layouts

My final two cruise layouts really focus on the real reason for our cruise: time with family on the special occasion of our parents' 50th anniversary.  (If you missed the first installments, click HEREHERE, HERE, and HERE.)  Again, I used the Postcard Perfect collection for this tropical vacation.  (You can get yours right HERE while supplies last!)
We all agreed that we would have a formal family photo shoot while aboard.  We all really loved how they turned out!  (This layout uses the third and final A Cut Above layout from the kit.  I did add in a stamped title.)
You can probably figure out that the photo at the bottom right is of my parents, and the main photo is of all 13 of us!
For the right side, I placed our photos in birth order: my family on top, then my brother's, then my sister's, and finally all of the cousins.
The final layout features a tradition that we absolutely love!  If you look closely, you'll see that we're wearing matching FFF shirts.  FFF stands for "Forced Family Fun," a coin we termed way back on a huge family trip out west when we were teenagers.  You can probably imagine some of the F words added over the years...  (In college especially FREE was very appealing!)
My sister had the great idea many, many years ago to have these shirts made and surprise our parents with them.  We've had to hand down some sizes and order more as our family has grown, but it is a privilege to wear this "uniform" at least once on our Forced Family Fun adventures.

Happy 50th anniversary, Mom and Dad!  We are especially proud to add that F (fiftieth) to our FFF!  We love you so much!

1 comment:

  1. These are great layouts and really showcase the photos well.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to visit and leaving me a comment!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails