Thursday, July 26, 2018

50th Anniversary Cruise Layouts #8-9

Welcome back to my series of layouts for my parents' 50th anniversary cruise!  (If you missed the first installments, click HERE, HERE, and HERE.)  Again, I used the Postcard Perfect collection for this tropical vacation.  (You can get yours right HERE while supplies last!)
Layout #8 uses the second of three Cut Above layouts from the kit to showcase some highlights of the ship experience itself.  (By the way, we were sailing on the Carnival Magic.)
I left several places for journaling.
 Our final day aboard was our second, fun sea day.
Since I wasn't able to use the long journaling strip from the Cut Above kit on the layout it was "supposed" to go on, I thought it worked really well here.
We enjoyed high tea and then went on to win a coveted "Ship in a Stick" for tying to win Harry Potter trivia! 
We had such a wonderful cruise together!  Tomorrow I'll post our final layouts of the amazing vacation.

1 comment:

  1. This is going to be such an awesome album and a real keepsake.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to visit and leaving me a comment!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails