Sunday, July 1, 2018

July Stamp of the Month Blog Hop: Highlight Reel

Welcome to the July CTMH stamp of the month blog hop featuring Highlight Reel!  You're going to love creating and sharing the highlights of your life.  (If you're already hopping then you've probably arrived from Darlys Recker's blog.  From here, you'll visit my talented friend Alyson's blog next.)
Each month I participate in a stamp of the month card swap, and it was a challenge at first to use this adorable set on a card!  I ended up using the Central Park collection and sketch pattern 13 from Make It From Your Heart, Vol. 4.  On the card base itself, I stamped Good Times in Pacifica and the music notes in Mink.  For the cute card, I first stamped in in black ink and then colored the wheels with Shin Han Twin Touch Warm Gray WG4 and the body with Carmine.  I went back and used my silver metallic marker to color the bumpers and a little Glacier ink with a water brush to highlight the windows.
(All of the images in the July stamp of the month)

Thank for hopping through the July stamp of the month blog hop!  Please leave me a comment before you hop on over to Alyson's blog next.
{Click HERE for all the hop participants and their blogs.}

5 comments:

  1. What a sweet card - love the details.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love it Haley, but I have a soft spot for that car, it was my first car but in blue! super fun!

    ReplyDelete
  3. And love your paper and color choices. Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wonderful card! I love how you focused on the car!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to visit and leaving me a comment!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails