Wednesday, July 25, 2018

50th Anniversary Cruise Layouts #5-7

Hopefully you're not tired of seeing our family's 50th anniversary cruise layouts! (If you missed the first installments, click HERE and then again HERE.)  Again, I used the Postcard Perfect collection for this tropical vacation.  (You can get yours right HERE while supplies last!)
This particular layout of San Juan, Puerto Rico, uses one of the three layouts in the Postcard Perfect A Cut Above layout kit.  These make great projects that you can easily make on your own!
As usual, I didn't exactly follow all of the directions so that I could make these layouts fit my photos.  (And I accidentally did not print my sister's family's photo, but that will be added before I give my parents their album).

That night was another formal night (and I'm hoping my parents have a picture of themselves that night!  If not, Mom can journal on the photo mat at left.)
Don't you love the addition of the Beautiful Friendship bows on that adorable flamingo?  Also, the title stickers are from the Cut Above layout kit.  I couldn't use them on the intended layout, which was okay because the entire collection mixes and matches so well.

 Our final port of call was beautiful (and HOT) Grand Turk.

For this layout, I used a mix of elements from the paper collection and the stamp set.  More to come tomorrow...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to visit and leaving me a comment!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails