Tuesday, April 28, 2020

Amsterdam Rijksmuseum Three-Page Layout

Maybe a better name for this layout might be a two-page-plus layout!  I had so many pictures from our incredible visit to the famous Rijksmuseum that I added pieces to make my two-page layout more like three pages in two.  What do I mean?  Check it out!
At first glance, all you see are two 12"x12" pages, but there's really more!   First the left flap opens wide to reveal the stained glass window and journaling.  The left side of the right page is actually a page protector plus, and here you see it folded over onto the right page to reveal the back side.
Next is the right page with the left flap closed and the page protector plus.
Here is the left flap opened.
 Now you can see the right page and the back side of the page protector plus.
I used the Yesterday & Today paper pack with the coordinating wooden shapes and gold glitter gems, plus black glitter paper.

Thanks for letting me share how you can extend beyond two pages!

1 comment:

Thanks for taking the time to visit and leaving me a comment!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails