Sunday, April 12, 2020

Happy Easter!

My family and I wish you a very happy Easter!
The Easter Window stamp set is so pretty in and of itself!  I ended up coloring the window image with my TriBlend Markers: Citrus Blend, Dull Green (for the lily stems and leaves), Light Green, Orange, Ice Blue, and Purple.  I love how the three marker shades can give you even more shades of the color family!
I added clear shimmer to the center cross piece.  After cutting out the window, I glued it onto Thistle cardstock, then added gold shimmer trim to continue the rays of sunlight from the stamp.

Here's a closeup of the variations of colors of these amazing markers.


Again, my family and I wish you a very happy Easter, especially in these unusual times!

2 comments:

Thanks for taking the time to visit and leaving me a comment!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails