Tuesday, April 7, 2020

CTMH Workshop Kits & Guides

In these strange times of physical distancing and staying at home, CTMH workshop kits make great projects that you can complete on your own!  On my Facebook business page (Click on the link to join me there!), I shared the contents of the adorable Seas the Day Cardmaking Workshop Kit.


Did you know that you can download the workshop guides without making a purchase?  Perhaps you like the style of the cards but aren't into the nautical theme?  Recreate them with your own paper and stamps!  I made a short video that you can watch HERE to show you how.  If I can help you with your crafty needs in any way, please reach out to me!

1 comment:

Thanks for taking the time to visit and leaving me a comment!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails