Sunday, August 15, 2021

August Technique Blog Hop: Anything Goes!

This month's technique hop is so fun because literally, anything goes!  (If you're already hopping, then you've probably arrived from Darlys's blog.  From here, you'll visit Brandi's blog next.)

To create this butterfly card, I used my Butterfly Background thin cuts die to cut scraps from Ballerina, Peach, Canary, Sage, Glacier, and Lilac cardstock, and then fussy cut out the larger butterflies.  I arranged them on a White Daisy panel along with some of the tiny flowers, then layered this panel onto a piece of Pewter cardstock.  
Here's another view at an angle so you can see those beautiful dimensional butterflies.  I added a few white enamel dots to finish it off.  Don't be afraid to use your Thin Cuts in different ways!

Please leave a comment before hopping on over to Brandi's blog next to continue the hop.



7 comments:

  1. LOVE your fun idea & different way to use this Background Thin Cut----perfect & beautiful too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful! I love that you just used the some of the elements to create your wonderful slimline.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your butterfly card! And the colors are a perfect combination!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is such a stunning card, I love all the butterflies!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love how you used different colors for the butterflies. Beautiful card.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm looking forward to playing with these butterflies - your demos "sold" me on that lovely Thin Cut die!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to visit and leaving me a comment!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails