Sunday, August 22, 2021

More Tutti Frutti Summer Stamp of the Month Cards

 These two cards were featured in my August card class.  The first one may look familiar, because it's my second version of this card design.

I used more cardstock and less patterned paper, and I like the results even better.
Here's a close up of the Lemonade and Green Apple shimmer brush.

My second card uses my Spectrum Noir Tri-Blend markers to color the fruit (plus a pop of Lemonade shimmer brush).

Do you see where I accented my card with doodling with my journaling pen?  (Shout out to Melissa Robinson for this card inspiration!)

Be sure to get your Tutti Frutti stamp of the month before the month ends!  Learn more HERE


2 comments:

Thanks for taking the time to visit and leaving me a comment!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails