Friday, August 27, 2021

Butterfly Backgrounds Thin Cuts Card

The Butterfly Backgrounds Thin Cuts is one of my favorite new products!  Here is the card that I made at my recent card class.

I cut two panels with the Thin Cuts die: Canary and Lilac.  (Both colors are retiring!)  I chose to layer the Canary on top of the Lilac, although I am sure it would be lovely the opposite way.  I used a Sage panel as my base layer.
Because I was using the light side of the Canary cardstock, when I popped out the tiny butterfly cuts, I flipped them over and adhered them dark side up to provide a little more contrast.  Hopefully in the close up photo you can see how I added clear shimmer brush to all of my Canary butterflies.

If you're interested in owning this gorgeous card Thin Cut for yourself, click HERE


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to visit and leaving me a comment!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails