Wednesday, August 25, 2021

Every Bit of Wonderful Isabella Card

 Isabella is such a pretty paper pack, and I couldn't resist pairing it with one of my favorite stamp sets, the Operation Smile Every Bit of Wonderful stamp set, and one of my favorite Make It From Your Heart, Vol. 4 sketches.

After stamping in Bluebird ink and fussy-cutting the flower, I colored it with clear and Lemonade shimmer brushes.  Adding some of the Isabella Acrylic pieces would have also been pretty!
The papers and stamp set are all retiring at the end of the month, so be sure to get yours soon!


2 comments:

  1. Here's my blue and white again! I love the yellow with it, but honestly, blue and white by itself is fine with me. I know I'll enjoy these papers.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to visit and leaving me a comment!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails