Tuesday, August 31, 2021

Wander Scrapbooking Workshop Layouts

Today is the last day to order from both the July/August idea book and the 2020-21 core catalog!  I wanted to share two of the three fabulous layouts you can make with the Wander scrapbooking workshop.  They are pretty amazing, if I do say so myself!

Can you believe that I only needed my photos, some adhesive, and a journaling pen to create this incredible layout?  That "Let's Go" sentiment overlay is part of the kit!
Stickers and die cuts are also included in the workshop package. 
I added a photo place holder where a photo will go that has yet to get developed.


I can't believe how much fun this layout is!  It would normally be too "busy" for me, but I love how it worked with my photos and story!


On the bottom right corner, you're seeing a sneak peek at new product!  That's all I can say until tomorrow...

Be sure to check out our scrapbooking workshops.  You can make six amazing pages (three two-page layouts) with minimal extra supplies.  I love them and would love for you to try them for yourself!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to visit and leaving me a comment!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails