Saturday, January 8, 2022

As You Grow Wyoming Layouts

One of my current big projects is to continue scrapbooking our travel photos from our trip out west this summer (plus two other big trips from years past...).  I really liked how well the As You Grow collection paired with photos from our time in Wyoming at Jackson Hole and Yellowstone National Park.

On the left page, I used an old gold metal clip to attach the bulletin from the church service we attended.  I am kicking myself for not getting a picture of my mom and me to mimic the one my dad took when I was about two years old at the same location!  In our defense, it was really cold that morning!  

The right page for this layout (which is also the left page of the next layout) uses a 12"x12" Memory Protector #4.  I used a few Picture My Life cards plus patterned paper.
I used stickers from the collection also as embellishments and my Daisy Alphabet stamp set to help add to my layout.

As you can see, the As You Grow collection isn't just for babies and toddlers!  I love how it looks with my travel photos too.


1 comment:

Thanks for taking the time to visit and leaving me a comment!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails