Monday, January 17, 2022

Heart2Heart Challenges: Watercolors

The second January Heart2Heart Challenge is watercolors, which can really be interpreted in so many ways!  For my project, I am excited to use distress oxide inks and a waterbrush to create a watercolor card.

After stamping the sweet bunnies from the January stamp of the month, Sweet Little Things, with Vintage Photo distress oxide inks onto watercolor paper, I used my waterbrush to pull in ink to paint those sweet critters.  Then I used a dry brush to add a little Tattered Rose nose and Spiced Marmalade flower petals.  To ground the bunnies, I used a little Pumice Stone with my waterbrush.  I also painted the sky with Peacock Feathers.  

Here are my materials:


I backed my main panel onto the lighter side of Toffee cardstock and then onto an A2 side-fold card.

Be sure to check out all of the H2H Design Team's projects, and join us for the watercolor challenge!  You have until the end of the month to participate in both of our January challenges.

1 comment:

Thanks for taking the time to visit and leaving me a comment!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails