Monday, January 3, 2022

Heart2Heart Challenges: Wild Berry (Color of the Year)

Heart2Heart Challenges is kicking off the new year with our Close To My Heart color of the year, Wild Berry!


I knew that I would use Wild Berry for my first day of school layout (which is pretty timely since today is the first day of the second semester- but fortunately a teacher work day).  My color scheme of Wild Berry, Toffee, Nectarine, Black, and White Daisy was totally inspired by my shirt.  

I used a sketch from Make It From Your Heart, Vol. 2 to mimic the stripes of my top.  Can you tell how many paper packs I used?
The "composition book" print and ruler is from Smarty Pants, the newsprint is from Sweet As Honey, and the Wild Berry and Nectarine patterned papers came from the recent (now retired) VIP Hip Hip Hooray collection.  I made my journaling tag from the Date Stamp stamp set & Thin Cuts.

I used a few black acrylic stars and Wild Berry dots to embellish my layout (plus a stripe of black shimmer trim that doesn't show well in the photo).

Be sure to visit the Heart2Heart Challenge blog to see our designers' inspirations and join us this month to feature the CTMH color of the year, Wild Berry!


1 comment:

Thanks for taking the time to visit and leaving me a comment!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails