Monday, August 29, 2022

Backyard Bliss Birthday Card

This card uses pieces of the same card that I posted yesterday, but with a twist to celebrate a special birthday!

I cut a small Stitched Square Thin Cut from Papaya glitter to make my "present" shaker window.  I stamped the sentiment and bow (fussy cut from Papaya cardstock) with the You Deserve It All stamp set.  The little heart border uses the heart from the August stamp of the month, Teach Love Inspire.


After filling the shaker window with (retired) Blue Belle sequins, I colored the bow with Peach shimmer brush and my Coral Blend Spectrum Noir TriBlend marker to add some sparkle and dimension.

Hopefully the recipient enjoyed the card!  Remember, the August stamp of the month is only available this month!  The Backyard Bliss collection is available until the end of September.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to visit and leaving me a comment!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails