Wednesday, August 31, 2022

Craft with Heart Scrapbooking

Close To My Heart offers two different, beautiful subscriptions: Craft with Heart Scrapbooking and Craft with Heart Cardmaking.  (Learn more HERE.)  I really love reaching for them when I'm not feeling very creative, because almost all of the work has been done for me.  All you really need is your favorite adhesive (plus a journaling pen for scrapbooking).

I modified this first layout to fit my photos of a hike that we took right before the world shut down in March of 2020.


This second layout commemorates my brother-in-law's birthday celebration (and especially time spent with family).

These kits come together so quickly and easily.  Give them a try!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to visit and leaving me a comment!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails