Monday, September 5, 2022

Heart2HeartChallenges: I Like to Move It, Move It!

This week's Heart2Heart Challenge is I Like to Move It, Move It!  How do you make your projects move?

I had a lot of fun using the August stamp of the month, Enjoy These Moments, and the Crisp Air collection to create an interactive Dutch Door card.  (I used Peach, Sundance, Paprika, Mocha, and Toffee inks to ink up my focal image.)
The focal image panel (base of Pine cardstock) opens up to reveal the "door" that then swings open to reveal the main card panel where I stamped "thankful for you" in Pine and the leaf cluster in Paprika.
I stamped that beautiful heart stamp in Mocha on the inside of the "door" panel.

Here are the pieces that I used to create my card (but sub the bottom left piece for Pine cardstock).
Top row: 8.5"x5.5" cardstock, sidefold card base (Paprika cardstock), 4"x5.25" Crisp Air leaf patterned paper, 4"x2.75" Crisp Air Paprika patterned paper

Bottom row: 3.5"x9.5" cardstock, topfold card base (sub Pine for Paprika cardstock), 3.25"x4.5" leaf patterned paper, 3.25"x4.5" White Daisy cardstock panel
Cut off the front of the card 2.5" from the top to keep a 3" card front panel.

Have fun creating projects that move!  Be sure to check out all of our Design Team's creations and join us at H2H Challenge's I Like to Move It, Move It!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to visit and leaving me a comment!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails