Monday, September 26, 2022

September Stamp of the Month Layout 3: Nothing Finer

Thank you advance for letting me share our daughter with you!  She plays cymbals in the University of Georgia Redcoat Marching Band (Nothing finer in the land!), which you already know if you follow me.  Here is the layout I made for her album with photos from last year.

Of course I used Candy Apple, Black, and White Daisy to represent UGA.  I also added a Pocket Plus Memory Protector to be able to add more photos to her layout.
Notice how I used both the September stamp of the month, Enjoy These Moments, and the Background Elements stamp sets to embellish my pages.

Thanks for letting me share my girl with you!  Be sure to grab your stamp of the month before the month ends HERE!

1 comment:

  1. I saw these pages in person and they are spectacular. While you know I'm not a UGA fan, I'm a big fan of your girls, and I'm glad Macey is enjoying the Redcoat band. Joy

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to visit and leaving me a comment!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails